At Brazzo di Maina our priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and employees.
We are doing everything we can to provide the safest accommodation to you, as we are closely monitoring the latest developments, standards and protocols related to COVID-19 issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Greek government, the Ministry of Health, local health agencies and public health officials. We wish everyone mental and physical health, strength to those who work hard to eliminate the pandemic and warm thoughts to those who are struggle with the virus.
We are together! Stay Strong!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us on [email protected] if you need help with your travel plans, rescheduling your trip or have any other concerns.
Our cancellation policy
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Brazzo di Maina is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times.
Our commitment to health and safety
- – Antibacterial dispensers for guests in public areas
- – High standards of food safety – HACCP procedures
- – Social distancing specifications in recreational areas, pool, café, restaurant
- – Simple and speedy check-in / check-out proceduresRegistration of data on line before arrival
- – Ongoing training for our compliant staff about virus and health procedures
- – Cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean suites after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items (switches, remote controls, door handles, bathroom, keys)
- – We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus to high-touch items and areas (door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys, front office, bar, pool)
- – Strict measures will also be imposed on cleanliness and operation with antibacterial cleaners in the back offices (lockers, wc, laundry, staff offices, entrances)
- – We are constantly informed by the government and the relevant legislation as well as by the Ministry of Tourism about the latest developments and measures needed to ensure the maximum health of our visitors.
We will travel again….Till Then, Stay Safe